Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Done!


This morning I took my oral exam and on Saturday I took my written exam. I studied beaucoup for the exam so I'd like to think that I passed my class. I will find out my results on June 6th. As for the rest of the week, I'm going to continue showing my sister Paris. We even have a new roommate, Patricia, she is a friend of ours that is going to travel with Christy during the next two weeks. I believe they are going to: Geneva, the Swiss Alps, and are going to see more of Paris. Right now, its raining and it has been raining which has made sightseeing that much more difficult and has reeked havoc on my new bangs. See you soon!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Bangs and rain dont mix. Friends dont let friends wear bangs in the rain.

Becky said...

YAY your home!!!! When do I get to see you. muhuhhahahah

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Hey Candy,
you need to post all the details about your holidays in Italy and Spain :)
We are all lloking forward to hearing about them.

Mariana