Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Care Package!


Yesterday I finally received my first care package. It was so fun to finally receive some sort of mail and now I have a ton of food which will help with money. Pasta, rice, sauce and all of that stuff is theoretically cheap, but since I use my credit card on such transactions it really isn't cheap. A package of pasta is €1.80 = $3.50 and it only lasts two dinners. Christy and I spend €30 each on groceries every week or so, but this is cheaper than eating out for each meal. Any who, I just want to thank Liz and Becky for gathering up the supplies and getting the funds together to ship it. Thank you so much! There will be tons of pictures to come as we enjoy each meal.

6 comments:

Becky said...

You girls have more food in your house then we do =0 hehehe. Cant wait for all the meal pictures and I am so glad you actually got the box!!

Lizeth said...

Those Flaming Hot Cheetos are calling out my name!

Becky said...

Hello? Refried Beans, is that you??

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Hey I want refried beans too..
Mexican food sucks in Australia :)
Liz and Becky, can you put another box and ship it to Australia?

hahahahahah
Candy: enjoy your goodies :)
Mariana

Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Candida, happy birthday to you!!!!!

Becky said...

♫ Baby face, youve got the cutest little baby face ♫
Ok, you have been to England this weekend, and I now need an update with pictures.=)