Tuesday, March 11, 2008

London is Calling


So in celebration of my upcoming birthday, on Friday btw, Christy and I have decided to go to London! We leave Paris very early in the morning and will arrive in London an hour and 20 minutes later. We are going to stay until Sunday and return to Paris in the evening. Our hotel is Royal Bayswater Hostel which is very close to Hyde Park. I will, of course, update you all on what transpires while I'm away, but it probably won't be until Monday. Any who, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm sick again, so I could really use some voodoo to finally get rid of whatever keeps coming back :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

They loved you so much when you went to Belgium that they fashioned a chocolate after you! =o nice!

Lizeth said...

You look like a ghost that hangs out in gourmet chocolate shops...