Saturday, February 2, 2008

Leaving for Paris


I can't believe the time has finally come. To celebrate I've had a handful of parties with friends, co-workers, and family. It has been nice to see everyone one last time. My party with my friends was an exceptional one seeing that I kept being attacked throughout the day. The day started out innocently enough when I decided to go to downtown LA with Liz. We strolled down the streets when out of now where a homeless man tried to bark at me and follow us. We left immediately. Then we went to the hotel to get ready and the door nearly missed me as it opened outward. At dinner, the food had finally arrived and when the server placed my food down he knicked my red wine glass and it exploded onto my WHITE dress. Luckily the dress was polyester so you couldn't really see the stain and I have since got it dry cleaned and all of the wine came out. Later on, we drove to another bar and I sat in the back seat on top of a small calendar. When I tried to move it I didn't realize it had one sprial sticking out that had grabbed onto my tights. I had a HUGE run in my tights, but luckily since there were black you couldn't really tell. PHEW. Ok so one last thing I forgot to mention... We all took a taxi to the resturant and when we all got out the door was opened and nearly pinched my elbow. I can be really clumsy sometimes.

2 comments:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

That is sooo funny.
Good luck Candida, I hope your trip went well and you do not feel too bad with the jet lag.eep us posted with your adventures.
Cheers from Australia
:)

Mariana

Lizeth said...

Lol, I couldn't believe these things just kept on happening that day to you. But lets face it, it goes with the territory of being Candi.
Can't wait to hear the deets thus far. Email soon!

<3,
Liz