Friday, February 22, 2008

Retraction


Well I guess no one liked my last photo.  I guess that's good?  Since you guys want to see my ugly mug.  Last night, Christy and I went to the Musée D'Orsay again since it's free on Thursdays and since it's so gorgeous.  This is a photo of me in their newest exhibition (I hope this isn't copyright infringement.)  LOL  Tonight I think we are going to the Louvre (also free on Fridays.)  I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend, but I'll keep you posted.  Sorry this post is so short it's just that I'm on my way out to class.  We have another dictation and reactionary essay to write so I'm a bit nervous.  Last time I made some really stupid mistakes, hopefully this time I will more careful.  

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very cool! Hope you have a good time at the Louvre and take some more pics, we wont tell on you.