Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Life on the Seine River


Today we meet up with a lot of the Abroadco kids to take a tour of Paris on the Seine River.  The view was spectacular even though the water appeared to be a dark brown color.  YUCK.  Oh well.  Afterwards we traveled around some beautiful neighborhoods and had good greek food.  I had some chicken with fries (which will be my third time having French fries in Paris.)  I walk a lot everyday so I don't feel bad about eating the fried goodness.  Christy and I have adjusted quite nicely to the neighborhood and we were remembered by the guy who works at the little market next to us and the guy who makes the best cafe creme.  Tonight Christy and I went to the Erasmus party which is a big club for all the foreigners that study here.  It was your typical club that had the best of house music.  Did I mention that I hate house music?  LOL Oh well, they also played one song by Britney Spears and one by Justin Timberlake.  We both got in for free, because we are foreigners and we got a free drink because we are girls.  We danced for awhile hoping the music would get better, but it didn't and we left shortly after that.  We practiced our French all the way home.  C'est une bonne idee!!  Did you hear about all the young celebs in rehab?  It's pretty scary.... I hope all my American celebs stay healthy.

1 comment:

tori said...

the arno was brown too and there were these water-rat-platypus things living in it.